• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is eBay seller Ma4pres Terence Leder?

247 posts in this topic

Ryan Elliott is both Don Elliott and Terence Leder(on ebay at least)Donovan Elliott is a alias for when he worked at pgx.Terence is a real person.Ryan used his account on ebay.

1869250-Sybil.jpg

i'm going to hire shadow for the next time i need a pr campaign. he's good at the old deflection game, and by good i mean "tenacious"

Maybe if you all listened to me instead of calling me Terence you would learn something.It seems like you would rather shout me down instead of listening to the facts.

has anyone here called you "Terence?"

why don't you just say who you are and what you know instead of acting like Terence Leder's attorney / pr spokesperson / shill?

or put another way, if the only things you post here are deflections of blame, well then some people are going to think that your agenda has a purpose other than pure altruism

sorry.gif

speaking of which, reading those old threads was really depressing. such a difference from the stuff what passes for humour around here. nary a fart or boob joke to be seen

"pure altruism"

There is no such thing.

There is among old timers! sumo.gif

I'm sending Butters Star Craft for free!

Then again maybe it's just 'cause I wanna kick his butt on battlenet one day.

devil.gif

Maybe if you all listened to me instead of calling me Terence you would learn something.It seems like you would rather shout me down instead of listening to the facts.

I'll listen to you, but first could you start by explaining why your IP address on stlcomics is the same as TL's? That's 100% reliable confirmation that you're at least sharing a physical computer with an unchanging internet connection.

I'll listen to you, but first could you start by explaining why your IP address on stlcomics is the same as TL's? That's 100% reliable confirmation that you're at least sharing a physical computer with an unchanging internet connection.

Can't wait for a response to this one.

popcorn.gif

Maybe if you all listened to me instead of calling me Terence you would learn

something.It seems like you would rather shout me down instead of listening to the facts.

You seem to be a knowledgeable fellow. Besides, comics4yall, tdcomixncardz, tdawgcomix

ma4pres, ponytailedblunder, pgx-it, christinascollectables, nwcomics and webuyducks,

what other ebay name(s) does Terence use or has used? nobodysspendingfool ?

Maybe if you all listened to me instead of calling me Terence you would learn

something.It seems like you would rather shout me down instead of listening to the facts.

You seem to be a knowledgeable fellow. Besides, comics4yall, tdcomixncardz, tdawgcomix

ma4pres, ponytailedblunder, pgx-it, christinascollectables, nwcomics and webuyducks,

what other ebay name(s) does Terence use or has used? nobodysspendingfool ?

popcorn.gif

He is knowledgeable because he is or was on the inside of the whole scandal. Thus the reason he does not reveal that he is Dennis Hooker.

what a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed screwy.gif