• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

Transformers #1 NM+ (solid 9.6, amazing book, basically flawless. Just won't call it a 9.8)... a slabbed copy will run you about $180 and I have seen a lot of slabbed copies (including ones I've done myself) and this one is a tremendous book...

BIN $45

transformers1.jpg

SOLD!

Transformers #1 NM+ (solid 9.6, amazing book, basically flawless. Just won't call it a 9.8)... a slabbed copy will run you about $180 and I have seen a lot of slabbed copies (including ones I've done myself) and this one is a tremendous book...

BIN $45

transformers1.jpg

SOLD!

893whatthe.gif May be time to pull my copy out... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

BIN $45

I'm sure i've got a set buried somewhere right next to the GI Joes.

transformers1.jpg

SOLD!

893whatthe.gif May be time to pull my copy out... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Pirate:

I've been getting these books out right away... so your lot actually shipped today. I'm listing a few more books tomorrow.... so wait see, maybe there'll be something else...

bk

thumbsup2.gif

Well... can't believe the Avengers 119 and Bats 300 haven't sold -- ! ahhh... well... love that 119 cover...

Avengers 119 NM (solid borderline 9.6) $24

avengers119.jpg

Okay -- one price reduction -- I would have no time keeping this beauty for myself...

BIN lowered! $20

Guys --

A lot of you have paid -- most through paypal (which is cool) -- some have indicated payment. Trying to get these books turned around quickly...

I will send invoices tomorrow night (when I get back from dinner) because I will list a few more tomorrow. Then -- I will take Wednesday off, and start on Thursday morning early. And I'll let them go through the weekend...

Thank you to EVERYONE who has hit the BIN -- I'll be keeping this going for awhile.

Alrighty, here we go on this afternoon's books:

Adventure 462 NM- bone White pages (I mean bright white). This is a very tough book to find in high grade (or at least it was for me) and this is by far the best copy I've ever owned and really ever seen. Three or four spider stresses on this black cover are hardly even perceptible but there... plus a small amount of other minor wear, but if this is a book you're looking for, you won't be disappointed. Hence the price is slightly above guide.

BIN $40

adventure462.jpg