• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

Okay, to boot off the morning, here's a couple of "no scan" items.

This afternoon, probably around lunchtime or so, I will scan in about ten more books or so for today. There are few really, really nice copies of stuff today, and some cheaper slightly lower grade stuff up for well. That's going to be my goal, mix of Marvel and DC and trying to get a little bit something up for everyone...

Fables 3,4,5 ($2 each or $5 for all three)

From above post, Infinity Gauntlet tpb signed by George Perez (from Baltimore two years ago).

Batman: The Cult (NM+) 1-4 $6

Spider Man Blue 1-6: $7 (all NM)

Each day I will list a few bargain lots without scans in addition to my scanned books.

Thanks to everyone who's been buying and looking thus far.

Fables 3,4,5

Batman: The Cult

takeit.gif

SOLD! thank you. Invoices will all be done tonight, though I know some have already paypal'd me...

I may or may not take tomorrow off with auctions -- have to see... I know later in the week I can't run them so...

F%#$%$##

I've been looking for that Fables 3 for a very long time.

Foolkiller, I'll drop you a PM with my wants. If you have Y: The Last Man, let me know. Been looking for a couple of those for quite awhile too.

Pat

My mother was right, I am a nice person (Seinfeld reference, just kidding). Your Spider Man Blues arrived damaged? I will replace the ones you bought for free if you pay shipping... just because I feel like it.

p.s. I probably have another set of Batman The Cult for the same price, but let me double check.

Pat,

I am actually out of Fables... sadly... these three were ones I had dupes of because I sold the "original" set awhile back to a dealer.

But send me your modern wants... those I can generally fill if I have them on the cheap.

My mother was right, I am a nice person (Seinfeld reference, just kidding). Your Spider Man Blues arrived damaged? I will replace the ones you bought for free if you pay shipping... just because I feel like it.

p.s. I probably have another set of Batman The Cult for the same price, but let me double check.

Damn Foolkiller, I owe you. Thanks, I would really appreciate that.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...N%3AIT&rd=1

I won those on Friday. Seller charged crazy shipping but i knew that before i bid because the price was good over all. Got them this morning and they were chewed up by his dog or something. Still waiting for a response on a refund, or a partial one at least.

LMK if you manage to find those Cult and I’ll grab those too if possible.

Damn Foolkiller, I owe you. Thanks, I would really appreciate that.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...N%3AIT&rd=1

I won those on Friday. Seller charged crazy shipping but i knew that before i bid because the price was good over all. Got them this morning and they were chewed up by his dog or something. Still waiting for a response on a refund, or a partial one at least.

LMK if you manage to find those Cult and I’ll grab those too if possible.

I'll look tonight and PM you. Books are NM, shipping is exact, plus if you get the Cult books, they'd be whatever the price is I posted in this thread for 'em.

Yeah, I'm here to sell, but I'm also here to help people with books they want... as long as I am making money, I'm fairly generous because frankly, this isn't a business for me, it's just something fun to do and raise some money and let people see some of the books I acquired over the years. I wish I had been doing this all along; for example, the Bats 238 banner posted is a nice book, but I had a super nice raw copy I sold about two years ago for a sweetheart price... now I wish I sold it here...