• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

Transformers #1 NM+ (solid 9.6, amazing book, basically flawless. Just won't call it a 9.8)... a slabbed copy will run you about $180 and I have seen a lot of slabbed copies (including ones I've done myself) and this one is a tremendous book...

BIN $45

transformers1.jpg

My mother was right, I am a nice person (Seinfeld reference, just kidding). Your Spider Man Blues arrived damaged? I will replace the ones you bought for free if you pay shipping... just because I feel like it.

p.s. I probably have another set of Batman The Cult for the same price, but let me double check.

now that's what i call a seller... thumbsup2.gif

regards

Uncanny X-Men 213 NM (beautiful, beautiful book) PRICE LOWERED -- surprised this hasn't sold, tremendous book!BIN $18

3b5bd627.jpg

Final price reduction BIN $15

Alright............ takeit.gif

Please add it to my pile. Thanks,

Drew

Transformers #1 NM+ (solid 9.6, amazing book, basically flawless. Just won't call it a 9.8)... a slabbed copy will run you about $180 and I have seen a lot of slabbed copies (including ones I've done myself) and this one is a tremendous book...

BIN $45

transformers1.jpg

takeit.gif