• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

JLA 138 SOLD to October (knew he'd try and snag this one and he did)!

Thanks!

27_laughing.gif I knew you knew!

It's a killer! I was never an Adams man before I got on these boards, but damn! That fella drew the best covers!

Shep

That's it for today... nothing else and that will pretty much close out this round. Be back Thursday for one more blowout round as well... maybe list 20 books or something like that.

Now... here's today's special deal:

If somebody buys all the remaining books I listed today (there's 5) I will also give them ALL of the books which have not sold during this BIN round -- there are four:

Detective Comics 414

Detective Comics 525

Hulk 127

JLA 130.

They're all yours by hitting the BINs on the 5 remaining books today.

Alrighty, here we go on this afternoon's books:

Adventure 462 NM- bone White pages (I mean bright white). This is a very tough book to find in high grade (or at least it was for me) and this is by far the best copy I've ever owned and really ever seen. Three or four spider stresses on this black cover are hardly even perceptible but there... plus a small amount of other minor wear, but if this is a book you're looking for, you won't be disappointed. Hence the price is slightly above guide.

BIN $40

adventure462.jpg

takeit.gifgossip.gif the GL 40 Recreation arrived safe and sound. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Adventure 462 SOLD! to Jeffreykli... glad to hear the GL arrived safe and sound... wanted to give you the mylar but it wouldn't fit in the tube...

THANK YOU!

Now -- four remaining books today -- I will offer all four freebies. Last chance. 8 books for the price of 4 today... last time I can offer the deal...

Invoices sent out... if you didn't get one, drop me a PM.

I don't have a scan for this book yet... but I will offer it today without, tomorrow with:

Captain America 172 CGC 9.6 (ow/w) slight miswrap (not bad though)

One on Pedigree, unsold with a bid of $125 (and you'd have to pay shipping).

Offered here today BIN $120 shipped!

Scan tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am listing a ton of books up for sale -- and a lot of very nice stuff.

One or two of the deals I had on slabs fell through and they will be listed here. I am going to leave these up through the weekend. Sunday night I will send out invoices and these will be the last round for a little while as I have to turn my attention back to my "real" job for the coming week. Maybe a book or two here or there.

I am listing 8 slabs tomorrow... some are cheapies, some are super high grade.

Then I'll be listing a whole bunch of raw books including some beautiful DCs at hopefully what everyone else will also consider to be "nice" prices...

I'll have some up in the morning, and hold some back til the afternoon, probably slabs in the morning, raw in the pm...

Let's kick the morning off with some slabs... 12 raw this afternoon...

This is a slab originally listed for my client... it's just up for sale with a lowered price:

Fantastic Four 116 CGC 9.0 ow/w BIN $60

ff116.jpg

My deal feel through on this book as the person could not pay because of another expense... one just sold on Pedigree for $250, mine has white pages... it's a super nice book.

Captain America 143 CGC 9.6 White Pages BIN $250 (that's the microchamber paper sticking out by the way)

cap143.jpg