• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

Buck:

mmmm... no... I did look, came up empty (on the numbers you wanted)... but I do have a referral for you... send me a PM... he's got a store, very tight grader, and you can give him a call... and he should be able to help you out.

Buck:

mmmm... no... I did look, came up empty (on the numbers you wanted)... but I do have a referral for you... send me a PM... he's got a store, very tight grader, and you can give him a call... and he should be able to help you out.

Does the guy have Batman books?

BK, great auctions. Your Indian name shall be

Little Nikos

I will be following your footsteps very soon. Took your advice.

Ze-

Does that top edge on your AV 25 look as ragged in person or did the scanner magnify that crumpling? And is that a tear?

It's not as bad in person, but I have to admit, I think it's a touch rough... no tear that I can see...

The 9.6s and the Avengers 25 will hit ebay at the beginning of next week...

Coming back to Inidanapolis probably in a couple of weeks.

It's not as bad in person, but I have to admit, I think it's a touch rough... no tear that I can see...

The Avengers 25 tempted me as that is a book on my wantlist. However, with the top edge and the staple wear, it does seem like a generous 9.0. sorry.gif

Guys --

sorry about today's auctions -- I have been tied up in court since 12 PM and just finally got back to the desk. Raw books coming:

First off, SOLD Avengers 101 CGC 9.2 -- $35 -- thanks again!