• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

Well folks, I've got to take off for the evening... I will come back on late tonight and try and respond to PMs and the like as well as other offers that I may make on certain books. Anything without an "I'll take it" graemlin is still available.

You can PM offers as well if you like on any books listed in the morning (the Marvels) and I will respond to those. At some point I will send out PMs with what books bought and my paypal addy if I haven't already done so.

More books starting Monday morning. I appreciate all the bids, and thanks again for looking. The stuff today was nice, but there's a lot more to be coming down the pipe... so save those pennies...

Lost of sales... terrific!

Hawkman 7 and Bats 324: SOLD to scrape1 (a newbie lurker...) Thanks!

Teen Titans 44 and Bats 330: SOLD to Pirate! Thanks!

Batman 286: SOLD to skinnywhiteboy! Thanks!

Wolverine Limited Series 4: SOLD to wasonff! Thanks!

Avengers 184: SOLD to GACollectibles! Thanks!

Avengers 121, Cap 170 and Flash 246: SOLD to blutobc! Thanks!

Secret Society of Super Villians #1: SOLD to Zipper68! Thanks!

Shipping is $4.50 for each person (1 to 7 book -- nobody has anymore so same for everyone).

Paypal ID is bdk1975@yahoo.com but....

I will have more auctions Monday. I have no problem if you'd like to wait until then to paypal me on Monday evening. I will take a break Tuesday to pack and ship everyone's books, then back on the auction wed and thursday. Then I leave for Maine, so no books...

Okay -- now on the unsold lots. Any book that is unsold, I am going to quote in a few minutes with a reduced price...

Thanks so much to everyone, and I will be posting even more books that I hope you will enjoy in the future.