• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage May Comic Auction

98 posts in this topic

There's a few TECs I may keep an eye on, but there are no books I'm real excited about. You're right, this auction could use some more Actions! sumo.gif Unless I find a great deal, I suspect in May when the auctions are closing I'll probably pass on bidding on anything. I'll want to have extra cash ready for Wizard World Chicago in August.

There is an Atlas Sub-Mariner Comic I like and possibly the Strange Tales #107. Will probably go after one of them pretty hard.

well good luck on those, I hope you win one or both.

I'm moderately interested in the Jackpot 6 (which makes its umpteenth Heritage appearance). Fortunately, the final price on it keeps going down, so maybe it will be a bargain... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There is an Atlas Sub-Mariner Comic I like and possibly the Strange Tales #107. Will probably go after one of them pretty hard.

I suggest that you go after the Atlas Sub-Mariner Comic devil.gif

Not sure if the scan is up on the Strange Tales book yet but I think its going to be a blood bath on that book. To think I could have won a white pager CGC 8.0 on EBay for only $400 last year. Christo_pull_hair.gif Probably will chase the Sub-Mariner book instead because it is a high grade copy of issue #35 that you don't see very often. poke2.gifdevil.gif

I'm going to keep an eye on the Detective #71 & #91, and the Batman #37 & #55. All great Joker covers.

Batman 37 ! sumo.gif

Looks really nice for the grade, doesn't it?

You two should flip a coin over this book. 27_laughing.gif

Well it looks like the big dogs are going to take up little guys out of the hunt. Good news is that there will be more Ron rejects. yay.gif

you better stop buying all that [embarrassing lack of self control] you've been buying and start saving for all those 9.4's coming back from CGC. makepoint.gifpoke2.gif