• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Filling a claim at the USPS

124 posts in this topic

Kermit, I know your pizzed and upset about your comic being damaged, but it's the Postal Service that should be getting the blunt of your anger and perhaps a little directed inwards for not getting the insurance.

Russ, I don't feel you are under any obligation to refund anything to Kermit, but any refund compensation given wouldn't hurt your PR and good seller reputation if you know what I mean. Completely up to you on that though.

Remember, the real culprit here is the Postal Service for their extreme mishandling of this package.

Nice summary, although I think Russ did more than most in trying to resolve the situation with the $100 store credit.

Very true. I just wasn't sure if that offer was still on the table.

I think the idea of selling them on ebay to recoop some of the losses, taking the store credit, and then anything that you could possibly get out of the PO is the best case scenario for you Kermit.

That's far better than a total loss. confused-smiley-013.gif

I could live with that scenarion, but it's not in my hands...i agree it would be much better than a total loss.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

regards

FU buddy. flowerred.gif

Where have you been?

Been super busy at the new firm and haven't much slack time lately.

Oh, FU too, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. poke2.gifyay.gif