• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big comic collection stolen

161 posts in this topic

So far Joeypost hassen't said nothing about me.

I must be special.

While I am ranting...yes you too grin.gif

p.s. Remember "special" has many meanings.

Yes, Special........I am oh so special.

Maybe that's why I was sent to special classes, and did special things.

Dunno, but they say I am. yay.gif

Hi guys. I'm selling 25 unopened long boxes of comics. These comics have never seen daylight and they are all NM or better condition. Please send offers via PM.

$50 a box 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nope. It is definitely someone the guy knows with a few other people. It almost always is. Especially because they targeted the books and nothing else. I have seen people that have camera systems set up in their homes and that is by far one of the best deterrents.

...how about for once we make this a positive and useful thread and post the different insurance carriers that we have to cover our collectibles instead of having a poke of fun at someones misfortune?...

One of my biggest fears when it comes to material things. Aside from my family, and my faith...my collection is the most valuable and sentimental thing I own. 25 long boxes could never properly express what was lost in this case.

...how about for once we make this a positive and useful thread and post the different insurance carriers that we have to cover our collectibles instead of having a poke of fun at someones misfortune?...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Oh please, where's the fun in that?

Hi guys. I'm selling 25 unopened long boxes of comics. These comics have never seen daylight and they are all NM or better condition. Please send offers via PM.

Do you have a website ? Pics perhaps ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I know this is a little off topic but later on I will be posting in the Selling forum a few books.

Recently my grandfather gave me a large comic book collection. His collection spans 25 years and he started at the age of five. The collection is stored in 25 comic long boxes each holding approximately 300 books so it will take me awhile to sort and scan.

Ubie X devil.gif

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif

loved it!

Best laugh of the day! 893applaud-thumb.gif