• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Absolute New Frontier for $13!!! Run, do not walk!

23 posts in this topic

What's so great about Absolute New Frontier? confused-smiley-013.gif

How is this $13 bucks?

"It doesn't make sense? Will that change a few weeks before the book comes out?" - Vito Delsante

"In reply to an earlier post Agreed! Amazon should honor those orders which were placed when it was listed at $12.99." - Michael Sims

I went ahead and did it anyway. If they cancel all I am out is $17 for a couple of months. I will let you guys know how that turns out.

Me too. hi.gif

And I don't even know what it is. Or what it looks like. But for $17, why not. insane.gif

I went ahead and did it anyway. If they cancel all I am out is $17 for a couple of months. I will let you guys know how that turns out.

Me too. hi.gif

And I don't even know what it is. Or what it looks like. But for $17, why not. insane.gif

Nowadays, $17 wont even get you a half tank of gas 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I ordered as well. Figured I'd go for 2 books and save on the shipping. At this rate if Amazon honors it my second book should be around $8. I would imagine a flag is being set since numerous copies of this book is being pre-ordered at the same time.

Nothing to lose here...lets see what happens.

I didnt know trade hardcovers went for 75.00--and who would spent that much anyway. Its funny that people are ordering and they dont even know anything about the book, just because it is 13.00. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The Absolute editions are generally worth the money. They don't just stick any ol' comic in their Absolute books. I was happy to spend crazy money on the Watchmen book.

And not many books in the past few years have been as well recevied as New Frontier.

I didnt know trade hardcovers went for 75.00--and who would spent that much anyway. Its funny that people are ordering and they dont even know anything about the book, just because it is 13.00. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The book was solicited last week by DC and discussed in the Modern forum. Just because you're ignorant about its contents doesn’t mean everyone is. thumbsup2.gif

I am as big a Darwyn Cooke Fan as anyone...as some of you know...

New Frontier was an absolutely fantastic read!

The only problem I see with Amazon.com...is last night it was 23rd on their best-sellers list...I see a red-flag going up very soon on this one!

Todays Amazon ranking...

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #4 in Books (See Top Sellers in Books)

Yesterday: #19 in Books

Has anyone had an order cancelled because of an incorrect price listing on Amazon.com (from Amazon, not a dealer listing)?

Availability: THIS TITLE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. If you would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available.

I'm guessing an e-mail saying I ordered something that doesn't exist will be coming shortly.