• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your high grade Fantastic Fours

399 posts in this topic

This is about as close to books of this magnitude that a blue collar bozo like myself will probably ever get.Thanks,Doug.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

FF-13-94.jpg[/img]

FF-11-94.jpg[/img]

FF-10-96.jpg[/img]

** IMAGES COURTESY OF CAPTAIN TRIPPS

I used to own this book until a year ago. It is the highest graded copy with white pages (the lone 9.6 has OW). I had another CGC 9.4 White copy of this book, but the one in this scan has better QP and is actually a tad better structurally. I originally bought this book from Drummy, who I believe got it from Bob Storms.

2-FF22-94.jpg

Here's another round.GOD BLESS...

FF-7-94.jpg[/img]

I'm having trouble with the 21,25,28, and 55.Will try again tomorrow.

Just as soon as I email for help and the darn things upload.ThankGOD cloud9.gif. Here's the last few,and thanks for your patience.And thank you Doug.You have no idea how happy you have made so many of us.GOD BLESS...

FF-55-99.jpg[/img]

FF-28-96.jpg[/img]

FF-25-96.jpg[/img]

FF-21-98.jpg[/img]

Doug indicated that he had more(natch) and would post some others.Thanks,dude.

sweet jesus!

look @ those books

the ff 55 is INSANE, it doe slook perfect

the 21 is incredible, so white

and the 25 looks perfect also

doug, incredible , incredible books

thanx for sharing and jimbo,m thanx for posting these

Bob,

Getting all 4 at 9.6 is awesome and pretty consistent with Roter's grading. I don't mind a dealer calling a book a NM/M or NM++ and receiving a 9.6. That's a victory for me!! Roter was pretty damn tight on grading these PC's and he deserved some credit. He was pretty consistent across the board it seems and was good on paper quality as well. Thanks, Robert for finding the collection!!

No pressure, Bob. you are a collector and I totally understand on your PC FF's. If you do ever decide to sell, I would 100% be interested. Thanks for thinking of me!

As a last resort, I'll throw in my 55 9.9 for your 55 9.6 PC (only kidding there!!!).

Doug

Jimbo,

Thank YOU, actually. It was your work that got this thread going and your patience that got my books posted. The pleasure is all mine in sharing these great books with everyone. Collecting isn't fun without the ability to show them to fellow friends and collectors. Otherwise they are just sitting in a box somehwere. Where's the fun in that??

i'm emailing you a bunch more tomorrow morning (I just got back from the Heat/Pistons game and am bushed) if you have the time to post them. Again, I sincerely appreciate your efforts, Jimbo.

GOD BLESS (as you might say)!!

Doug

Ben,

Like the insufficiently_thoughtful_person I am, I traded the FF 50 and 52 Bostons to Brulato in one of our large trades that got me an X-Men 6 Northland (did get a 9.6) and something else I can't remember. What did he get? 2 9.8's!! Biggest mistake of my numerous comic trades, etc. The Boston FF 66 is also a 9.8, but that one I was able to get back from him. There are more killer 9.6 Boston Ff's out there, but i'm too tired right now to remember. I'll think of them tomorrow, Ben.

Doug

Roter was pretty damn tight on grading these PC's and he deserved some credit. He was pretty consistent across the board it seems and was good on paper quality as well.

I agree.