• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have room, need roommate for SD Comic-Con

16 posts in this topic

MWM ISO M or F for platonic super-hero themed two night pajama party in comic paradise, AKA San Diego Comic-Con. Discreet, NSA, No 420 - Must be D/D Free. Non-smoker. Social drinker OK. stooges.gif

I have reservations for Friday and Saturday night, July 21 & 22, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, and am seeking a roommate for both nights. The hotel is located just two blocks from the Convention Center. Cost of the room is $189 per night (excluding taxes), which we can simply split 50/50.

Please PM me if you'd like to bunk together. I have been know to take long showers, but the good news is that I do take showers and am an overall nice, trustworthy guy.

Oh... and he won't be in his hotel room that much since he'll be MANNING MY BOOTH IN SAN DIEGO! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

(We agreed on 24/7 right? With 5 minute bathroom breaks every 4 hours. And all the day-old Deli food you can eat from Ralph's!)

I'll let you know about my booth's dress code uniform later...

MWM ISO M or F for platonic super-hero themed two night pajama party in comic paradise, AKA San Diego Comic-Con. Discreet, NSA, No 420 - Must be D/D Free. Non-smoker. Social drinker OK. stooges.gif

sign-funnypost.gif But what do you have against Daredevils?

I'm psyched to hear you're coming after all! thumbsup2.gif

Social drinker OK. stooges.gif

Does that include my spats of misbehavior? . . . 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif You're an anti-social drinker. 27_laughing.gif

I'm not gonna touch this one. Let's just say that your Super Bowl party this year was very entertaining thanks to a certain diva who doesn't get out of the house often enough.

It looks like I've got a roomate squared away, so everyone please consider the offer closed unless it doesn't work out for some reason.

I'm truly looking forward to seeing everyone again at the con (yes, even greggy), as well as finally meeting Tim in person! cloud9.gif

Wish me luck, everyone...I'm Jim's new SD roommate!

This will be my first time in SD after five visits to Chicago and one (and only) trip to the WizardWorld Boston show. I'll be on the lookout for Marvel keys, as always, and some OA if I see the perfect piece. Thanks to Jim for prompting me to make the plan, especially since I won't be going to Chicago this summer.

Dan

This will be my first time in SD after five visits to Chicago and one (and only) trip to the WizardWorld Boston show. I'll be on the lookout for Marvel keys, as always, and some OA if I see the perfect piece. Thanks to Jim for prompting me to make the plan, especially since I won't be going to Chicago this summer.

Dan

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Dan

Just wear a huge T-Shirt that says KIRBY SUCKS - you should be ok from there. devil.gif

Dan

Just wear a huge T-Shirt that says KIRBY SUCKS - you should be ok from there. devil.gif

yeahok.gif