• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Largest run you've pieced together

177 posts in this topic

X-Men 94 to present

I had this one (before needing money and now its gone frown.gif )

And now Im trying to piece together this one:

Hulk 1-6, TTA 59-101, 103-475, 1-.... Includes all annuals

Complete run of FF

Complete run of ASM (including AF 15)

Complete run of JIM/Thor

X-Men 94 up (weak below 94)

missing about 18 Iron Man in the 40s to 60s (and another 15 TOSs)

But, currently working on Avengers....weak in the first 80 or so issues...have 125 up, I think...

sweet^^^

wolverine vol 1-189

Forgot about this one... juggle.gif

My ASM run goes from 200 to the present (a little over 25 years), I'm going back and filling in 100-199 but I'm buying mostly high-grade so it will take a while. And then, I hope to take it back to AF 15 too!

I guess my largest run would be either Avengers 1 to current for Marvel and Justice League 2 to current for DC. They've both been rebooted a few times, so not sure how many issues they would be.

Hulk 1-6, TTA 59-101, 103-475, 1-.... Includes all annuals and mini series. It took me a good 12 years to complete it and I've been constantly replacing the issues with CGC graded ones for the last 4 years. It's a neverending battle.
893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Now thats my kind of run!!!

Mad #1 - present. I may be missing a couple of modern issues here and there from travelling.

cool.gif