• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I want to thank both Danny (Par2ch) and Rich Henn for getting my GL and X-Force #1s signed and graded for me (worship) (worship)

two top notch people!

Thanks to Sean (NYComics) for the fantastic Joe Simon books, thanks to Cosmo for helping get some Trimpe books recently---

Thanks to my pal Danny Partouche for the biannual Zeck signings...more Zeck goodness showed up recently, great job as ALWAYS Dan the man!

Also big thanks to Jessie (Fingerprintink) and Joel Elad for taking care of me in Anaheim last month and Big Wow this weekend.

Some beers are on me in SDCC this summer.

Thank you gentlemen!

And while not sig related per se, thanks to Danny Hernandez for convincing me to stay and drink with him and my neice in NYC a few months ago, prompting me to miss my bus back home. Totally worth it!

Edited by Rich_Henn

Thanks to Sean (NYComics) for the fantastic Joe Simon books, thanks to Cosmo for helping get some Trimpe books recently---

Thanks to my pal Danny Partouche for the biannual Zeck signings...more Zeck goodness showed up recently, great job as ALWAYS Dan the man!

Also big thanks to Jessie (Fingerprintink) and Joel Elad for taking care of me in Anaheim last month and Big Wow this weekend.

Some beers are on me in SDCC this summer.

Thank you gentlemen!

And while not sig related per se, thanks to Danny Hernandez for convincing me to stay and drink with him and my neice in NYC a few months ago, prompting me to miss my bus back home. Totally worth it!

You are welcome sir.

Anytime :acclaim:

I would like to give Kudos to the CGC on site staff at the Big Apple comic convention 2011, Shawn, Josh, Ryan, Bob, Danny, and the CAW Mike (Mr. Mylar).

They did an excellent job obtaining signatures, picking up and processing books in a crowded and hot convention environment.

Great customer Service

Thank you CGC :headbang:

Edited by C-raider1

I would like to publicly thank branget for helping me get these: :cloud9:

SW - Insider Interview Special: Peter Mayhew, Jake Lloyd, Ray Park, Billy Dee Williams & Jeremy Bulloch

insider.jpg

SW Tales 5: Billy Dee Williams

lando.jpg

SW Blood Ties 4: Jeremy Bulloch

boba.jpg

:applause:

DUDE! Those are incredible!! I love them all.

I would like to publicly thank branget for helping me get these: :cloud9:

SW - Insider Interview Special: Peter Mayhew, Jake Lloyd, Ray Park, Billy Dee Williams & Jeremy Bulloch

insider.jpg

SW Tales 5: Billy Dee Williams

lando.jpg

SW Blood Ties 4: Jeremy Bulloch

boba.jpg

:applause:

I'd like to thank Kris (the collector) for getting Robert Englund to sign my comic :) He will be adding a lot more signatures to it, so I will show the book in a few weeks, but thank you Kris!! :hi:

Also, thanks to Doug for getting me a sketch by Bob Wiacek at the Wizard NY show.

...and, it's long overdue, but I want to thank my friend Bryan publicly for ALWAYS helping me. You're a true friend! :hi: