• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Bought a sweet Wiacek sketch cover from NYComics. Perfect transaction and super fast shipping. Jetpack Cap . . . :cloud9:

:) Thanks for the Kudos. It's a great sketchcover (thumbs u

Big time KUDOS to Kris Moore and Cosimo Torello for getting these books done at the Saturday Nightmares Horror Con!

First up is a Film Comment signed by Martin Landau. Next is a Cinefantastique signed by Tippi Hedren. Last is a Cinefantastique signed by the cast of Return of the Living Dead + a Tar-man zombie sketch by William Stout!!!

114222.jpg.3a5c1ac39420dedacae73476f36cbcff.jpg

114223.jpg.947d90d338f711cf155f249c9809f7a3.jpg

114224.jpg.322d8c921be3f532bb1049dc9e6099d8.jpg

i wont to give a huge KUDOS to JEFF aka COMICJUNKIE... he really helped me out alot at wwchicago and hooked me up with some blanks. your a good friend jeff and i am in your debt. i hope you come to mid ohio again this year :baiting:

i wont to give a huge KUDOS to JEFF aka COMICJUNKIE... he really helped me out alot at wwchicago and hooked me up with some blanks. your a good friend jeff and i am in your debt. i hope you come to mid ohio again this year :baiting:
Anytime buddy!! THANKS for the PIZZA :cloud9:!! it was a great time and i look forward to doing it again soon :wishluck: hopefully Mid Ohio

BIG KUDOS to Mike/Mylar , JJ ,Ryan for all there help this weekend picking up my sketches at WWchi, Mike it was great hanging out with you !! and to all the great people working at the CGC booth.top notch sevice all the way !! (worship) (worship)