• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Here is one very cool book. Famous Monsters 163 signed by the original Friday the 13th cast and crew: Arie Lehman, Adrienne King, Jeanine Taylor, Tom Savini, and Sean Cunninghame (the director). Kudos to Kris Moore and Rich Henn, each handled this high grade copy like a new born child. It has been graded THREE TIMES and each time it maintained a 9.6 grade! Not to mention the phenominal signatures they added to this book! Thanks guys!

114720.jpg.0851f2e6aaf72b105a2fbfd2177d1d62.jpg

Edited by Triston Pence

That book is probably the best Friday the 14th CGC SS book i've EVER seen. Congrats bro! :o

Thanks Lloyd! I can tell you after all of the autograph fees and grading fees, it is most certainly the most expensive Friday the 13 book!

That is super awesome, I should be getting back my book soon than too from this opp, I got alot of sigs on the book I had done, so I know how expensive it can be

BIG KUDOS to Mike/Mylar , JJ ,Ryan for all there help this weekend picking up my sketches at WWchi, Mike it was great hanging out with you !! and to all the great people working at the CGC booth.top notch sevice all the way !! (worship) (worship)

Great hanging out with you Jeff!

A top-notch class act!

A big Kudos to:

Raph, Carlos, Will, Leena, Jamie, Jeff, Jason & Arjuna for all the help at this years Fan Expo; this hobby wouldn't be worth doing without friends like you guys.

Can't forget Matt, Kevin & Tiz either who made sure everything went smoothly and without a hitch this weekend.

All the best!

Ben

A big Kudos to:

Raph, Carlos, Will, Leena, Jamie, Jeff, Jason & Arjuna for all the help at this years Fan Expo; this hobby wouldn't be worth doing without friends like you guys.

Can't forget Matt, Kevin & Tiz either who made sure everything went smoothly and without a hitch this weekend.

All the best!

Ben

+ Ben

+1