• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Many thanks in advance to Jonjesper and co. who really went above and beyond with my Cap A and for Pirate who has a difficult task with Nick Fury. These are stand-up guys.

Belated thanks to Kevin Boyd for the Seven Soldiers #1 SS 9.8 signed by JH Williams purchase in mid-July. The case was cracked and Kev offered to get it fixed at WW Chicago. Somehow it magically, well somehow = more cash, came back from San Diego with some dude named Grant Morrison's signature on it as well. My first SS book of my favourite writer. :cloud9:

Thanks Mr Boyd! :acclaim: (thumbs u

Kudos to Carlos at Shockwave comics for getting me my Stan Lee sigs and Davis signatures.

Also, Kudos to Jon Jespersen for the Jim Lee sigs on my Xmen and the Trimpe on my GI Joe!! You da man!!

You're my boy Blue!!!! (worship)

Kudos to Carlos at Shockwave comics for getting me my Stan Lee sigs and Davis signatures.

Also, Kudos to Jon Jespersen for the Jim Lee sigs on my Xmen and the Trimpe on my GI Joe!! You da man!!

You're my boy Blue!!!! (worship)

Blue? You mean Lobo argggggggggggghhhhhh! lol:signfunny:

Big kudos to CW for some beautiful SS Ernie Chan and Russ Heath books. Every aspect of the transaction was handled professionally. The books were shipped and packaged so well that I injured myself trying to open the box. lol Easy with that glue gun, Chris! I highly recommend Chris for SS!!! Thanks again,

--Sean.