• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Major Kudos to Jon Jesperson. I got my big box of about 20 books in today. Too many to list individually, but I'll put pictures of the highlights in the infinite sig thread. Lots of Dark Tower and Walking Dead goodness. Thanks Jon. :cloud9: (thumbs u

Major Kudos to Jon Jesperson. I got my big box of about 20 books in today. Too many to list individually, but I'll put pictures of the highlights in the infinite sig thread. Lots of Dark Tower and Walking Dead goodness. Thanks Jon. :cloud9: (thumbs u

Thank you! Looking forward to the next batch and am so happy they arrived safely overseas!!! (worried about it, sigh) :applause:

More kudos to Jespersen for my Planetary 1, 2, and 3 from Chicago, the sweet copy of the Boys #1 and favorite Fallen Sons sketch cover (with the exception of Raph's Linsner and his one with the Red Skull background :luhv:) Thanks Jon!

More kudos to Jespersen for my Planetary 1, 2, and 3 from Chicago, the sweet copy of the Boys #1 and favorite Fallen Sons sketch cover (with the exception of Raph's Linsner and his one with the Red Skull background :luhv:) Thanks Jon!

My homie!!! :headbang:

Kudos to Kevin Boyd, AlexH and Mephisto for some great SS books! :applause:

BIG BIG Kudos to thecollector/Kris Moore for getting Michael Lark's sig for me on a bunch of books + a fallen son, and also getting Djurdveich's sig too. I can't wait until I eventually get some of those submissions back.

today, i received the raw books that he completed for me.

captainamerica2quadruplesigned.jpg

Huge kudos to Pirate for a fabulous Baltimore submission, that I just received! Everything came straight from CGC in ship shape. Anthony, you make the whole process fun and easy. Thanks a lot, my man!!

--Sean.

Huge kudos to Pirate for a fabulous Baltimore submission, that I just received! Everything came straight from CGC in ship shape. Anthony, you make the whole process fun and easy. Thanks a lot, my man!!

--Sean.

You got your economies? Where the are mine, i live closer to florida than you do

Edited by pirate

--Sean.

You got your economies? Where the are mine, i live closer to florida than you do

i'm still waiting for my Economies that were submitted at Baltimore too; if that makes you feel any better

--Sean.

i'm still waiting for my Economies that were submitted at Baltimore too; if that makes you feel any better

yea but his books were submitted by me on same day as mine and shipped from CGC on same day plus he lives farther north :gossip:

--Sean.

yea but his books were submitted by me on same day as mine and shipped from CGC on same day plus he lives farther north :gossip:

Don't be a hater, be a congratulator.

--Sean.

Don't be a hater, be a congratulator.

:applause:

hater Anthony...