• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,191 posts in this topic

....and this is why Steve calls me a greedy SOB. This is my favorite GA cover. I have posted before, but....here is the Larson and Church.

And that explains my avatar.....

jon, "here ARE the larson and church." for this faux pas, you must give up one of the books, and you must give it up to me. i will allow you the choice. pm'ing my address now. i will graciously cover the postage; i'm just that kind of guy.

....also here is art by Lou Fine from issue 10. jon

The outfits worn by the bad guys on that page of art from WW 10 look remarkably similar to the outfits worn by the bad guys on the cover of Mystery Men 6. And that's the cover everyone says is not by Lou Fine. hm

My source as to the artist for MM6 came right from the source, who did the recreation for me.- George Tuska. Jon

Edited by jbcomicbox

Has anyone else noticed this low-grade Wonderworld #28 on ebay? Even with four days left to go, it has shot past 2X its guide value...not sure if the 1-feedback bidder is a shill, or just an overeager newbie. In any case, what a great cover!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WONDERWORLD-COMICS-28-1st-U-S-Jones-FA-GD_W0QQitemZ300289927867QQihZ020QQcategoryZ68QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone else noticed this low-grade Wonderworld #28 on ebay? Even with four days left to go, it has shot past 2X its guide value...not sure if the 1-feedback bidder is a shill, or just an overeager newbie. In any case, what a great cover!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WONDERWORLD-COMICS-28-1st-U-S-Jones-FA-GD_W0QQitemZ300289927867QQihZ020QQcategoryZ68QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gang here is the Church copy. It is a great cover. jon

73275.jpg.2f853a458860df8f4d8de93ba6ad81ba.jpg