• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,236 posts in this topic

I've been enjoying my Fox books. Here's a few I forgot I had. Three consecutive issues. Probably only me and Gino would appreciate these beaters. I'm kinda happy to have 'em.

commysterymen27_zpsxdtecq0h.jpg

commysterymen28_zpsb6ccf799.jpg

commysterymen29_zpsqiazvuaa.jpg

Great trio of Fox books! It's incredible how much the market has changed for these later superhero Fox books. They could be had for a song a few years ago,now they're setting records in every auction. I always felt they were under appreciated..no longer!

Thought I finish out the run on these great Fox covers. jb

Who doggies! I shoulda known this was coming. At least I got a few of my little beaters on first...

A while ago someone posted a heritage newsletter which had details on some of the rarer fox books. Does anyone know how I could find it again?

Google "Heritage Auctions rarest Fox comics" and you should find the link.

A while ago someone posted a heritage newsletter which had details on some of the rarer fox books. Does anyone know how I could find it again?

Google "Heritage Auctions rarest Fox comics" and you should find the link.

doh!

I did google but apparently my search terms were idiotic as they didn't turn up much. Your suggestion worked immediately. Thanks!

jo-jo run is awfully cool; i once had the run complete, sold all but my recil macon copy of #10 last year, but let that last one go here on the boards a few weeks back. oh, well, i still have scans!