• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,236 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, RareHighGrade said:

Thanks to the Berk auction, I was able to complete my run of the first issue of each of Fox's 5 flagship titles.  The Fantastic is the Denver copy.  The Wonder is an unrestored non-pedigree.  

WonderComics1.png

MysteryMen1(MH).jpg

WeirdComics1(Church).jpg

Science1(BW).jpg

Fantastic1(Den).JPG

This is quite AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Very Very Well Done!! 

18 hours ago, RareHighGrade said:

Thanks to the Berk auction, I was able to complete my run of the first issue of each of Fox's 5 flagship titles.  The Fantastic is the Denver copy.  The Wonder is an unrestored non-pedigree.  

WonderComics1.png

MysteryMen1(MH).jpg

WeirdComics1(Church).jpg

Science1(BW).jpg

Fantastic1(Den).JPG

As a rule, I'm not a huge Fox guy but this is starting to sway me. Mind blowing set  sir!

4 hours ago, october said:

My lone book from the Berk auction, but I am happy with it. 

001 (6).jpg

Congrats on a nice pickup at what I would consider to be a very good price.  (thumbsu

I believe I may have been the under bidder on this particular book, but decided to stop and save my ammo for a couple of the later Wonderworld's instead. 

4 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

One of the best buys of the whole auction.  I would like to go back and bid on this one.

Knowing what we all know now about how all of the auction results went down in the end, I believe there's a lot of us that would like to go back and bid on books that we ended up missing on.  hm

19 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

love the weird, andy.

Thanks. Had to return the Church MM 11, as the splits were longer than advertised. At least this one was a keeper, otherwise would have walked away empty handed. 

1 hour ago, october said:

Thanks. Had to return the Church MM 11, as the splits were longer than advertised. At least this one was a keeper, otherwise would have walked away empty handed. 

Ouch!