• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Here's another Fox cover that's bursting with patriotism. (In fact, given how many patriotic bases are covered here, not sure you could get in any more!) The twin flag capes are pretty cool. :)

2zfjx2s.jpg

Thanks gentleman and J this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! the Twin capes are just SO darn cool and this yellow cover ROCKS!! (thumbs u

Other than sidekicks...from what I have gathered these are our 3 main Fox Caped Crusaders to don the Red, White, & Blue...The Eagle, V-Man, and U.S. Jones

If I am missing one, PLEASE let me know... (thumbs u

21344957682_90d19753d8_b.jpg

Jeeze Dino, you're killing me. Where do you keep finding this stuff? I never see it at all anymore...

Other than sidekicks...from what I have gathered these are our 3 main Fox Caped Crusaders to don the Red, White, & Blue...The Eagle, V-Man, and U.S. Jones

If I am missing one, PLEASE let me know... (thumbs u

21344957682_90d19753d8_b.jpg

Jeeze Dino, you're killing me. Where do you keep finding this stuff? I never see it at all anymore...

at the bottom of the barrel brother haha!! This trio is 2 part auction win/1 part AWESOME fellow boardie!! :foryou: