• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Thanks Sha, I enjoy them a lot.

Larson

0c43e3c4-a8c7-4803-b8c5-e41d9053767c_zps

Now that Jon is getting out of collecting it looks like we should start hanging out at YOUR house, Steve :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I'll join the party with a MM group shot. I always considered myself a Blue Beetle collector first, so I sought out his GA appearances in whatever books I'd find him in.  I ended up with way more Blue Beetle solo Fox books then MM but that's how the supply seemed to go.

MM.thumb.jpg.ba699bac8ba8a4d391dee9fcb9e3d3b1.jpg

Edited by atomised

4 minutes ago, atomised said:

I'll join the party with a MM group shot. I always considered myself a Blue Beetle collector first, so I sought out his GA appearances in whatever books I'd find him in.  I ended up with way more Blue Beetle solo Fox books then MM but that's how the supply seemed to go.

MM.thumb.jpg.ba699bac8ba8a4d391dee9fcb9e3d3b1.jpg

HOLY BLUE BEETLE!!!!! AWESOME!!!! 

3 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Nova Scotia

16ccc7b4-4b2c-4b32-bea2-6796ad98dc90_zps

Beautiful and stupendous Nova Scotia copy that you've got there.

Definitely this plus the #7 are the 2 top covers in this Wonderworld run by far.  :luhv:

Is your copy of WW 7 also a Larson as I know you have many of the Larson Fox books within your collection?

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:
4 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Thanks Sha, I enjoy them a lot.

Larson

0c43e3c4-a8c7-4803-b8c5-e41d9053767c_zps

Now that Jon is getting out of collecting it looks like we should start hanging out at YOUR house, Steve :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Or ... you could win Berk's books in the CC auction and we could hang out at your house.  It's much closer. :)

11 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Or ... you could win Berk's books in the CC auction and we could hang out at your house.  It's much closer. :)

Strongly doubt that will happen as Steve will not bid in any auctions run by Metro.  :gossip:

9 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
19 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Strongly doubt that will happen as Steve will not bid in any auctions run by Metro.  :gossip:

:gossip: That was my advice to Jimbo, not to Steve. 

Actually, I thought that was your advice to everybody on the boards here.  :baiting:

:idea:  Perfect way to cut down on the competition and leave all the books for yourself.  hm

21 minutes ago, sacentaur said:
1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

Is your copy of WW 7 also a Larson...

Yes, it is.

Must be an absolute killer copy then since it is listed in the Larson List as being a NM/M copy.  :whatthe:  :cloud9:

Edited by lou_fine

9 minutes ago, lou_fine said:
21 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
31 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

:gossip: That was my advice to Jimbo, not to Steve. 

Actually, I thought that was your advice to everybody on the boards here.  :baiting:

:idea:  Perfect way to cut down on the competition and leave all the books for yourselfhm

But if everyone takes my advice to Jimbo and bids high on Berk's Fox books, won't that make it less likely I'll win any? ???

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

I'm in the wrong order of magnitude to attempt that..... although I might swing Jon's Master of Kung-Fu run if it's not too high grade.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(A friend of jesus)(thumbsu

16 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm in the wrong order of magnitude to attempt that..... although I might swing Jon's Master of Kung-Fu run if it's not too high grade....

Now that's a nice run of books to have, especially with respect to some of the Steranko like splash page artwork by Gulacy.  (thumbsu

Also can't complain about the beautiful and stunning Leiko Wu that he draws.  :luhv:

Edited by lou_fine