• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage goes paperless

20 posts in this topic

I always felt the paper Heritage invoice was a waste and a hassle. I bid and pay through the web, why not print out my purchases off a web site? I won't miss getting that mailing from them.

I always felt the paper Heritage invoice was a waste and a hassle. I bid and pay through the web, why not print out my purchases off a web site? I won't miss getting that mailing from them.

totally agree with you...i just got my invoice the other week and its already been paid for. confused-smiley-013.gif so i just threw it out...now about lowering their buyers premium...that's a good idea 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just recieved email saying they will not be mailing out invoices.

I emailed back asking if they will now be reducing the buyers premium. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Ya right

This sucks.

I'm probably the only guy left in the world that pays them by a money order through the mail???

tonofbricks.gif

What I won't miss is my wife seeing the invoice come in the mail before the comic book and needling I get about how much I spent on a funny book!

yay.gif

I emailed back asking if they will now be reducing the buyers premium. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Ya right

This sucks.

I'm probably the only guy left in the world that pays them by a money order through the mail???

tonofbricks.gif

I love you and your 90's way of life...

dial-up connection

money orders

mini-disc player...

cloud9.gif

Ya right

This sucks.

tonofbricks.gif

dial-up connection

money orders

mini-disc player...

cloud9.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Mini-disc player? Heck, even CD's are now passe. Anyone not in the MP3 player world yet (no excuse, you thousand-dollar-comic buyers!)? I love having my entire music collection with me when I drive to work, without lunking around my CD case. So 90's!

Alot of people don't listen to enough music to throw down $200 for an ipod and 99 cents a song.It's just not worth it to them.If I wanna listen to music,I just turn on the radio in the car,If I had an Ipod, it would just collect dust.

Not a music fan?! You are dead to me. makepoint.gif I get more use out of my $300 iPod, than a $300 comic (which just sits and collects dust). However, I'm contemplating dropping 10x that on a comic soon, so I can't talk.

Happy Birthday! yay.gif Is that 30? (Kevin76)

Ya right

This sucks.

tonofbricks.gif

dial-up connection

money orders

mini-disc player...

cloud9.gif

Hey, I bought a DVD-Recorder a few months ago!

I had to put the 8-track in the closet to make room though...

2 of my vcr's broke after 10 yrs of use. Have not replaced them yet with a dvd recorder. Tried to sell a crate full of used videos at a local anime con, but was only able to sell 1 Conan cartoon. Now I have 250 obsolete videos sitting at home next to my laser disk collection & POGs. foreheadslap.gif

Alot of people don't listen to enough music

Now that's ridiculous.

I would say a lot of people do. For Macintosh - their iPod is their #1 best seller

that has kept them in the black since it's incarnation - selling billions

of these devices and this is the example of one single company.

I would say in the category of people in there mid 50's there maybe a Alot...

but other than that they are the minority.

To me the average person loves music and wouldn't mind hearing good music (to their

tastes) any time they want - thus an Ipod.

sumo.gif

Paperless? How about stopping the printing of those catalogs? What's the point? Everything is online.

You can't be serious here!

It is just so much more easier to flip through a catalogue to pick out the books that you want to take a closer look at. Have you ever try to click and open up every single lot on the Heritage auction to view it. screwy.gif