• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Action 242

14 posts in this topic

I'll probably get hammered for this, but when I factor a couple of things in here - namely that a) the book has 3 perfect free edges and b) that book is impossible to get like that and the purple shows every little defect - I'd be a softy on that one and go 7.0ish.

The spine does have a fair accumulation of wear, but there's none anywhere else.

Again, awesome book.

have to agree that once you get past the ULC and the spine creasing, there's almost nothing else wrong with this book..................of course it's rarity in nice condition only improves the grade in our minds, so i'll settle on a solid 6.0............just too much spine damage to go higher.

still, a VERY NICE copy.........i traded this one along with almost all of my other Sid's actions, adventures, Tec's, etc., way back in the late 50's early 60's...... crazy.gif