• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well I did it...ASM #1 purchase made!

22 posts in this topic

I've been wanting an affordable copy of ASM #1 and found one in a lot of PGX graded comics last night on eBay. There is a bunch of random junk in the lot that I don't want, but some other key books as well. I think I got a pretty good deal, even if I am getting gouged on the shipping. yeahok.gif

But HEY...I'm finally going to get my hands on one of my grails...I might have to crack it out of the slab and read it! cloud9.gif

Here is the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

I've been wanting an affordable copy of ASM #1 and found one in a lot of PGX graded comics last night on eBay. There is a bunch of random junk in the lot that I don't want, but some other key books as well. I think I got a pretty good deal, even if I am getting gouged on the shipping. yeahok.gif

But HEY...I'm finally going to get my hands on one of my grails...I might have to crack it out of the slab and read it! cloud9.gif

Here is the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

893applaud-thumb.gif

Happy for you thumbsup2.gif

Congrats on acquiring your grail. Any reason as to why the lot sold for so cheap? Because of the poor wording of his auction or PGX?

Probably a combination of those...plus the photos were poor and the auction ended in the middle of the night which certainly cuts WAY down on last minute bidding. I was amazed when I got up this morning and saw the email that I had won...I've bid on tons of "grail" lots like this in the past and have never come close to winning one. I was sure this one would go well over $2K! confused-smiley-013.gif