• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the Amazing Spider-man 169 35-cent Variant Rare?

31 posts in this topic

I agree with all the opinions here on the 169. Its rare to even find a high grade ASM 35 center and the competition is fierce even among the hidden. Glad the completist in me doenst do ASMs.(Good Luck buying a variant cheap from Showcase they watched like the gold in Ft. Knox. gossip.gif I am stil hurting from the thump I took on the Avengers lot last year and everyone else made out like bandits! mad.gif)

So far though all of you are leaving out the fun it is to find them. I am speaking about the hidden ones. Its once in a blue moon now that one of us finds a hidden variant on ebay get it cheap. Those days are pretty well gone, but there are still rare exceptions. There is no better thrill I think as a collector these days then to find one and even better if you get it cheap. takeit.gif

Heck when I find one off of ebay now I look around to make sure no one else is looking to see I found one.(Its rare) Even other venues online have them as well you have to put the time into looking which as probably all of you know is pretty consuming and addictive. SA got me hooked years back now I cant quit damn it its like crack.(Or so I hear crazy.gif) I still worship at the temple of the Cosmic Spiderman hail.gif

Edited by Fastballspecial

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a extra but it looks really bad and I may be trading it soon anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Cosmic. You Rock.

thumbsup2.gif