• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Eerie Publications Collection

411 posts in this topic

Jeff - I'm still loving this thread! thumbsup2.gif

Not to bust up your momentum, but I'm curious to know if you read these mags?

I myself am a reader in general, but when it comes to Eerie pubs, I really haven't consumed too much. Eerie pubs is one company where I must admit I'd rather just look at the covers. wink.gif

Jeff - I'm still loving this thread! thumbsup2.gif

Not to bust up your momentum, but I'm curious to know if you read these mags?

I myself am a reader in general, but when it comes to Eerie pubs, I really haven't consumed too much. Eerie pubs is one company where I must admit I'd rather just look at the covers. wink.gif

I try to read a story or two a week from my "reader" copies when I get a chance. Nothing to epic epic story wise but some are fun. I wish they had more space stories though.

Hey Guys hi.gif

I finally found a copy of one of my "Eerie Grails", the first issue of WEIRD yay.gif

It arrived on Saturday and I think it's a nice ~6.0 condition, real glossy, but the interior pages are not as white as I would like. Some day I'm going to find a higher grade copy but I'm stoked to have this one finally. I'm going to post it in the grading forum, so please help me out with your opinions thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, Jeff

So here it is acclaim.gif

Weird - Jan 1966, Vol.1 No.10 - (FIRST ISSUE)

weird6601w.jpg

Great thread and great books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Best part is that you are showing the back covers where we can get a glimpse of some of the stories! thumbsup2.gif

This panel actually made me feel sick when I was a kid reading it for the first time.

I think it has to do with the way he put her legs in her arms.

Seeing it again brings back that memory. Thanks...I think... smirk.gif

1466588-weird7204w.jpg

1466588-weird7204w.jpg.c848c840d9abd5984fd0664554b8f0be.jpg