• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Issue 8, Part 2:

"Before we defeat you, we'd like to introduce ourselves. We've already decided not to use secret identities, so it's only fair that you know who you're fighting. I'm hogations, but you can call me Twinkie! "

"I'm The Beyonder, but now I'm known as Snowball."

"Aman619, now Ding Dong."

"Ninanina -- Ho-Ho."

"Although some know me as JLA All the way, I'm now much better known as Fruit Pie!"

"I'm Doyle033. Um... Cupcake. This is so dumb. Why did it have to be Hostess products? Why not types of steak, or power tools, or something?"

"You don't get superpowers from eating power tools, Cupcake. Now get in line, we need to strike a pose."

To be continued...

Joanna, ....um.... DING DONG????

What did i ever do to you to become....the Dreaded Ding Dong!?? sheesh!

No seriously, thanx for the mention! And, compared to the rest of the Hostess Hoard, I really think I came out kinds okay!! Cupcake? blush.gif Fruit Pie? shocked.gif Twinkie?? 893frustrated.gif

yup--I think I kinda LIKE Ding Dong after all!

BEING Ding Dong! BEING Ding Dong!!!!

You know I meant I like BEING DIng Dong, you rats!

Once again... sounds like a request for a custom title to me...

You could wake up tomorrow with "Ding Dong" under your name, instead of "Talkative?" smile.gif

You could wake up tomorrow with "Ding Dong" under your name, instead of "Talkative?" smile.gif

When are you going get one foolio? insane.gif

Good question... with my luck someone will say something ridiculous during my roast this week and my new title will be born... As long as it doesn't come from ablue, Bubbles, or jibbajabba, I'll be fine...

Good question... with my luck someone will say something ridiculous during my roast this week and my new title will be born... As long as it doesn't come from ablue, Bubbles, or jibbajabba, I'll be fine...

Mmmmm....maybe I will expose your Mexican Mafia ties and everything will go out of control! insane.gif

Aman, I make no excuses. I read an old comic, saw the Hostess ad, and thus were the next group of names on the list doomed. On the bright side, I'm sure the Hostess Hoard will get along well with Flying Donut.

Where's my custom title?

-- Joanna

Aman, I make no excuses. I read an old comic, saw the Hostess ad, and thus were the next group of names on the list doomed. On the bright side, I'm sure the Hostess Hoard will get along well with Flying Donut.

Where's my custom title?

-- Joanna

So...when is Mylite going to save the day and transform into the brand new omnipotent 4 mil Mylar? insane.gif

Where's my custom title?

-- Joanna

I coined Forum Den Mother for you months ago... seconded by Donut, and approved by many...

but we don't get a vote... frown.gif

Where's my custom title?

-- Joanna

So...when is Mylite going to save the day and transform into the brand new omnipotent 4 mil Mylar? insane.gif

Dream on, short-bus...

Where's my custom title?

-- Joanna

Dream on, short-bus...

Even the 'tards can dream! insane.gif

You helped save the lives of the N'Superables in Issue 7! You kicked Rerun in the head and that started his TV set. Then you got him to tune in the Discovery channel, and that resurrected Supafreak. And finally, it was in your tender arms that the heoric KostumeKween breathed his last. You're one of the shining heroes in this tale, Mylite.

-- Joanna

I coined Forum Den Mother for you months ago... seconded by Donut, and approved by many...

but we don't get a vote... frown.gif

I know! I really thought that would catch on, but nope. I think Arch likes to make them up himself.

-- Joanna

Don't worry about greggy, he's just jealous cuz you didn't offer him the monicker of "fruit pie." 893whatthe.gif

By the way, thanx for boosting my masculinity on the boards, Joanna. 893censored-thumb.gif

Do I at least get to pick which flavor I am? (Shut up, greggy).

makepoint.gif

Rick

Don't worry about greggy, he's just jealous cuz you didn't offer him the monicker of "fruit pie." 893whatthe.gif

By the way, thanx for boosting my masculinity on the boards, Joanna. 893censored-thumb.gif

Do I at least get to pick which flavor I am? (Shut up, greggy).

makepoint.gif

Rick

Listen here 'tardo....who the [!@#%^&^] do you think you are?

A dealer who palms chips? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif