• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

I think it's time to start tying this whole thing up and heading toward the climactic conclusion.

" climactic "... cloud9.gif

Snoball gets killed and no one cares! shocked.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Git on outta here, yew! Git! :::stomps feet:::

Okie dokie, JED!

(brushes hayseed off self, leaves for higher realms.)

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

Why was that feller covered in hayseed??? Where's my darlin' daughter Petunia?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PETUNIA! You better not have gone and gotten yerself spoiled by another vagabond!

893frustrated.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

Why was that feller covered in hayseed??? Where's my darlin' daughter Petunia?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PETUNIA! You better not have gone and gotten yerself spoiled by another vagabond!

893frustrated.gif

I believe you mean "spoilt." Redneck 101 -- t instead of ed.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

893frustrated.gif

I'm sorry... I was so drunk/stoned/hopped-up/renal failurated on Granny's moonshine last night that, well, I'm afraid I let my redneck grammar slide. sorry.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

893frustrated.gif

I'm sorry... I was so drunk/stoned/hopped-up/renal failurated on Granny's moonshine last night that, well, I'm afraid I let my redneck grammar slide. sorry.gif

Almost 13 hours on this response, MajorLastWord makepoint.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

893frustrated.gif

This is a message board, not a chatroom, Timelok. makepoint.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

893frustrated.gif

thumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

893frustrated.gif

Fortunate for you then, otherwise you wouldn't be able to keep up with the pace. At elast we can count on you for a response. I guess I will wait to hear from you. hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

893frustrated.gif

Fortunate for you then, otherwise you wouldn't be able to keep up with the pace. At elast we can count on you for a response. I guess I will wait to hear from you. hi.gif

Took you over 3 and a half hours for that? confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Okie dokie, JED!

893frustrated.gif

Took you over 3 and a half hours for that? confused-smiley-013.gif

You're right I should have taken the full 12 hours, like MajorBlunder. I would have come up something more entertaining for you. It's a good thing we are here to entertain you, else you might have to go out in public.

You're right I should have taken the full 12 hours, like MajorBlunder. I would have come up something more entertaining for you. It's a good thing we are here to entertain you, else you might have to go out in public.

How many hours did you take for that one? (Take a few more.)

Are you guys still having your little tiff? Remember, spontaneity is the essence of wit, which is a bit difficult to carry off on a message board.

Are you guys still having your little tiff? Remember, spontaneity is the essence of wit, which is a bit difficult to carry off on a message board.

We're ALWAYS tiffing... it's what we do. (And the "hours" comment was crafted specificially because Deathlok is timing all of my posts. I'm sure he found it hysterical. But now that I think about it, probably not. Don't you love it when the parenthetical aside is five times larger than the main content?)

We're ALWAYS tiffing... it's what we do. (And the "hours" comment was crafted specificially because Deathlok is timing all of my posts. I'm sure he found it hysterical. But now that I think about it, probably not. Don't you love it when the parenthetical aside is five times larger than the main content?)

Kinda original...but needs some work. Perhaps you should rethink your post. sleeping.gif