• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

OK...Ill honor it with this classic cover...

19768226990.7.GIF

1000th post!! acclaim.gif

Edited by xsmanx

That is great. Just perfect. "1000th post!!" foreheadslap.gif

You take this beautiful, touching and above all CREATIVE thread and you tinkle on it with your "1000th post!!" and then you seek acclaim.gif???893naughty-thumb.gif

No, this thread, this Crisis, will never HAVE a true 1000th post. YOU have seen to that. Your insane craving for acclaim has sullied this one-time chance for a truly meaningful, thought-provoking post to honor such an ocassion.

But NO! NOOOO! "1000th post!!" 893frustrated.gifmad.giffrown.gif

tongue.gif

You take this beautiful, touching and above all CREATIVE thread and you tinkle on it with your "1000th post!!" and then you seek acclaim.gif???893naughty-thumb.gif

No, this thread, this Crisis, will never HAVE a true 1000th post. YOU have seen to that. Your insane craving for acclaim has sullied this one-time chance for a truly meaningful, thought-provoking post to honor such an ocassion.

tongue.gif

sorry.gif

tongue.gif

sorry.gif

Don;t be sorry. You still have time to edit that into a truly meaningful post! One that deserves to be the 1000th post!!!!!!!!! Fly, now. Fly and bring this thread real acclaim.gif!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gif

sorry.gif

Don;t be sorry. You still have time to edit that into a truly meaningful post! One that deserves to be the 1000th post!!!!!!!!! Fly, now. Fly and bring this thread real acclaim.gif!!!!!!!!!

Did you drop your medication again? tongue.gif

Now go back to your padded room thumbsup2.gif

tongue.gif

sorry.gif

done! thumbsup2.gif

One of my all-time favorite covers. I cried so hard when I first read that issue. My beloved Kara Zor-El... sniff.

-- Joanna

Umm...I know you may not know now this, but Kara is in the current Superman/Batman storyline. thumbsup2.gif

One of my all-time favorite covers. I cried so hard when I first read that issue. My beloved Kara Zor-El... sniff.

-- Joanna

Umm...I know you may not know now this, but Kara is in the current Superman/Batman storyline. thumbsup2.gif

Superman/Batman? Is that a new series?

-- Joanna

Superman/Batman? Is that a new series?

Yes, it's currently on issue #11. Oh yeah and Wonder Woman is in it also. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sounds like a series I'd enjoy. Are the back issues cheap or expensive?

I don't remember the cover price, but the current story starts around issue 7 or 8.

This is the cover for issue 12, Kara looks a little different right now.

pic_lrgsupbm12cvr.jpg

Oh, geez. So she's a slut and works for Darkseid? foreheadslap.gif
sign-funnypost.gif

Actually they haven't really said what her deal is. Of course Kal wants to be believe that she is being manipulated, and Bruce wants to think the worst. It really is a great little series because it shows the difference in both of their thought processes even though they are both alike in so many ways.

is it in tpb?

I'm not curretnly reading it, but I have heard good things. It's an updated version of the old "Worlds Finest" books where Bats and Supes teamed up each month.

I believe the first 6 (?) issues are available in tpb form or hardback. The series is pretty 'hot' right now (I think I've seen #1's going for $8-10 at shows), so I wouldn't buy the back issues if you just want to read it.