• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

is it in tpb?

I'm not curretnly reading it, but I have heard good things. It's an updated version of the old "Worlds Finest" books where Bats and Supes teamed up each month.

I believe the first 6 (?) issues are available in tpb form or hardback. The series is pretty 'hot' right now (I think I've seen #1's going for $8-10 at shows), so I wouldn't buy the back issues if you just want to read it.

Yea I just sold a #1 on ebay for around 10 dollars.

Sounds like a series I'd enjoy. Are the back issues cheap or expensive?

I don't remember the cover price, but the current story starts around issue 7 or 8.

This is the cover for issue 12, Kara looks a little different right now.

pic_lrgsupbm12cvr.jpg

Great.... a book about Cher and Shaq

juggle.gif

juggle.gif

juggle.gif

Sorry, guys. I'm in a major deadline crunch right now. I'm editing two books, both due in early Sept. It's a publisher I haven't worked with before, so I need to do a good job. The one I'm doing right now is difficult because it's very poorly written. Taking all of my time. Haven't even had time to spend more than 3 minutes on the forum lately.

-- Joanna

Sorry, guys. I'm in a major deadline crunch right now. I'm editing two books, both due in early Sept. It's a publisher I haven't worked with before, so I need to do a good job. The one I'm doing right now is difficult because it's very poorly written. Taking all of my time. Haven't even had time to spend more than 3 minutes on the forum lately.

-- Joanna

That stuff is more important than Crisis, Joanna.

Just remember us when you become a bigshot.

BTW, got some WW trades smirk.gif

I just can't right now. Last night, I finished a multi-week marathon editing session. I thought I was going to get a day or two to catch my breath. But within a couple of hours of handing it in, I got the first file for the second pass. So no time for me to rest. Have to get back to work immediately. I guess I should have used those couple of free hours last night to write Crisis, instead of writing a new song. I just thought I had more time, that's all.

-- Joanna

I just can't right now. Last night, I finished a multi-week marathon editing session. I thought I was going to get a day or two to catch my breath. But within a couple of hours of handing it in, I got the first file for the second pass. So no time for me to rest. Have to get back to work immediately. I guess I should have used those couple of free hours last night to write Crisis, instead of writing a new song. I just thought I had more time, that's all.

-- Joanna

No problem. Just noticed that you were on-line....and wanted you to know that CRISIS hasn't been forgotten. flowerred.gif

Woo Hoo!

I just got the contract for my next book. I've been working on this deal for awhile now, and really wanted it to go through, so I'm stoked! I don't have a lot of time to write it, but when I finish, I should be able write a little crisis. My deepest apologies for making everyone wait so long. I've been pretty busy with a lot of projects lately, including trying to get this book deal to go through. I'm very happy about it.

-- Joanna