• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Great stuff 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have been waiting for the conclusion to that for ages, and you didn't disappoint.

thumbsup2.gif

It was mean of me to leave a cliffhanger unanswered for so long. Just worked out that way. Glad you can finally breathe easy.

-- Joanna

Great stuff 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have been waiting for the conclusion to that for ages, and you didn't disappoint.

thumbsup2.gif

It was mean of me to leave a cliffhanger unanswered for so long. Just worked out that way. Glad you can finally breathe easy.

-- Joanna

Now i want to know what happens to the 10.0 Action 1 and the other comics crazy.gif

Joanna, you are incredible---period Your style and imagination exhibit a very talented verbalist.

I didn't have to read every one of your posts to realize this and I'm not up on whether you have managed to procure a income. If not, I for one, cannot understand what is wanted that you don't have. If yes, congrats!

David (A FS Jeff collector! I did catch that one reference way way back).

And PS: If you make/made a big-time book deal, I offer my services of doing your laundry (very neatly ironed/folded of course) and anything else needs doing, once a week as long as you allow me to play golf once a week! You do have a golf course where you live, right? wink.gif

Thank you, David! What a wonderful note! I sure could use someone to do my laundry (I hate that job) and yes, there are plenty of golf courses around LA.

When Coinee was a villain, I would sneak into the coin forums and try to learn some buzzwords, which I'm sure is where I got the FS Jeff reference.

As for making a living, I'm muddling along, working on several projects, as usual. I'll keep at it, as I'm fairly certain this is what I'm meant to do. I love it too much to give up.

Thanks again, David,

-- Joanna

shy.gif

Sorry, Beyonder, can't write any Crisis this week. Been really busy. And to wind down, instead of writing, I've been playing around with Garage Band (a really cool program that came with my Mac). You can write your own songs on it. They sound really cool. Been having me some fun singing some jazz. If you like jazz I could send you a song, but Crisis will have to wait at least a week. Again, my apologies.

-- Joanna

shy.gif

Sorry, Beyonder, can't write any Crisis this week. Been really busy. And to wind down, instead of writing, I've been playing around with Garage Band (a really cool program that came with my Mac). You can write your own songs on it. They sound really cool. Been having me some fun singing some jazz. If you like jazz I could send you a song, but Crisis will have to wait at least a week. Again, my apologies.

-- Joanna

frown.gif

Just take your time Joanna, get more important stuff done, us fanboys can wait confused-smiley-013.gif

[

Just take your time Joanna, get more important stuff done, us fanboys can wait confused-smiley-013.gif

Believe me, I wasn't trying to imply that the song stuff was important. Just a way to wind down from the day. Crisis will return soon. I promise. I can't leave everyone hanging, after all.

-- Joanna

[

Believe me, I wasn't trying to imply that the song stuff was important. Just a way to wind down from the day. Crisis will return soon. I promise. I can't leave everyone hanging, after all.

-- Joanna

cloud9.gif

Thinking about picking up those WWs soon smirk.gif

I have just got to find a whole run somewhere.

Maybe 'House would know about a TPB 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There are tpbs for some of the modern storylines. No SA/BA reprint collections, though. GA in the archives.

I have just got to find a whole run somewhere.

Maybe 'House would know about a TPB 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There are tpbs for some of the modern storylines. No SA/BA reprint collections, though. GA in the archives.

I am sure Metropolis will have a nice run of BA ones up. confused-smiley-013.gif

I will pick up the Modern ones first though, don't want to plop loads of $$$ on archives without knowing what to expect. crazy.gif

I am sure Metropolis will have a nice run of BA ones up. confused-smiley-013.gif

I will pick up the Modern ones first though, don't want to plop loads of $$$ on archives without knowing what to expect. crazy.gif

WW back issues tend to be really cheap until you get pretty early in the first series. So you should be okay with the finances. (Unless you're going for super high grade. Then I have no idea, as I never went for high grade anything).

WW back issues tend to be really cheap until you get pretty early in the first series. So you should be okay with the finances. (Unless you're going for super high grade. Then I have no idea, as I never went for high grade anything).

I am not buying HG readers, i will ruin them crazy.gif

Just low grade POS copies. grin.gif