• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone compiled a list of CGC handles and who we really are?

49 posts in this topic

Hey, I am not afraid to say who I am:

CGC ID: Timulty

Ebay ID: Timulty

Likes: Fried Food(like it way too much), A good computer and Jessica Alba.

Dislikes: Undisclosed restoration and pressing, tasteless pasta sauce and any dude who is dating Jessica Alba and is not me. grin.gif

Just found another thing I like about Timulty! He loves Jessica Alba too! I promise if I start dating her, I will send you pictures.

Dislikes: Undisclosed restoration and pressing, tasteless pasta sauce and any dude who is dating Jessica Alba and is not me. grin.gif

Just found another thing I like about Timulty! He loves Jessica Alba too! I promise if I start dating her, I will send you pictures.

As long as she is the only one in the picture! I don't think anybody wants to see your gizmo. poke2.gif

As long as she is the only one in the picture! I don't think anybody wants to see your gizmo. poke2.gif

Yah never know around here Totem

Yah never know around here Totem

893whatthe.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Q: Has anyone compiled a list of CGC handles and who we really are?

A: Not that I know of, but here is a list of eBay handles.

Thanks for the link....yes, I've seen this one and it's posted up for all to see.

Sometimes the cloak and dagger of who's who makes me laugh. I guess suffice it to say if you want someone to know who you are, you'll let them know. I wasn't thinking this should be a board posting, just a list of friendly CGC board members with ID and real names.....don't even need all the contact information. I guess I'll just start my own and keep it to myself so I don't call someone by the wrong name when I pm them.

. . . my name jose jimenez . . . stooges.gif

Nice to meet you Jose. My name is Business Morales. 27_laughing.gif

if this board is around in fifty years, i'm still going to be using that joke. it's just too freaking funny

E-bay Id: comicdonna

Mike Greenwood

261 New Salem South Rd.

Voorheesville, NY. 12186

I am currently collecting action comics

I am 42, and my wife Donna is 51

We look forward to retirement, and plan to cruise on the high seas. Well, not to high.

E-bay Id: comicdonna

Mike Greenwood

261 New Salem South Rd.

Voorheesville, NY. 12186

I am currently collecting action comics

I am 42, and my wife Donna is 51

We look forward to retirement, and plan to cruise on the high seas. Well, not to high.

A cougar man, I see. Interesting.