• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

Anybody checking out the dizneyart items currently up on eBay?

Anybody know anything about them? Some serious HG books available...

Sampler...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400051545414&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

mark wilson of pgcmint (the showcase motor city run buyer)

I don't know if this has been posted here before because I'm more of a war guy but... I just found it to be Interesting???

ASM Mexican edition

Those are cool! (thumbs u And there can't be too many of them left.

2 grand!?

Maybe Chespirito would know more about these books, but I am sure 2Gs is way too much for the books in question and their condition.

Yeah the ASM#1 might get an above average dollar for it but the rest would probably go for much less than what pence copies run for. I've got a bunch of early Mexican copies and they are cool to have in your collection if you can get a deal on them.

Got this today from Fantasy Comics and I was pleasantly surprised, it was in much better condition than I expected. This was graded 6.0 according to CGC standards, I think it should be worth a 7.0 at least... the gloss is outstanding and the spine is close to perfect! The cover insides are a little tanned at the edges, how much points should that detract from what is otherwise a 7.0?

M27049.jpg

Edited by spidercrazy