• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,476 posts in this topic

Got this today from Fantasy Comics and I was pleasantly surprised, it was in much better condition than I expected. This was graded 6.0 according to CGC standards, I think it should be worth a 7.0 at least... the gloss is outstanding and the spine is close to perfect! The cover insides are a little tanned at the edges, how much points should that detract from what is otherwise a 7.0?

M27049.jpg

I think I'm gonna agree with the 6.0 grade considering the CBC's at the URC and LRC. :foryou:

Got this today from Fantasy Comics and I was pleasantly surprised, it was in much better condition than I expected. This was graded 6.0 according to CGC standards, I think it should be worth a 7.0 at least... the gloss is outstanding and the spine is close to perfect! The cover insides are a little tanned at the edges, how much points should that detract from what is otherwise a 7.0?

M27049.jpg

I think I'm gonna agree with the 6.0 grade considering the CBC's at the URC and LRC. :foryou:

It's a 6.0. :sumo:

Thought I'd alert the ASM brethren to another fairly astounding ComicLink situaton shaping up...an ASM #86 in their current focused auction (ending tonight in less than 5 hours)--CGC 9.0 (WP)--is at 600.00. :whatthe:

I know this issue is tough in grade, but I just checked the census and there's 64 copies out of 194 total that are higher than 9.0. Current Overstreet has VF/NM at 100.00, so not too shabby at 6 times Guide. Could it go much higher by auction's end? :whistle:

:popcorn:

WOW 600 for a 9.0 wonder what my 8.5 is worth lol

0750358002O.jpg

Not as much... :baiting:

That's been a HOT book for awhile...the 9.4's presently at $701...I expect it to go for $1000-1100 at least...21 minutes to go...

Not sure what the 8.5 is going for these days...probably around $2-300 I imagine... (shrug)