• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,455 posts in this topic

I picked these up about a month ago i know they are ratty low grades but working on a limited budget. But i thought be good canidates to get stan to sign and graded..

scan0001oaq.jpg

By tjanse at 2011-12-08

scan0002ff.jpg

By tjanse at 2011-12-08

kgrhqzie7dhvvisuboyh8w2.jpg

By tjanse at 2011-12-08

kgrhqnhjbee63st9kuubo0j.jpg

By tjanse at 2011-12-08

Thanks for all the warm welcomes to the boards guys. Jeremy

Edited by tjanse

Just saw this one in Pedigree Grand Auction starting Jan 8...wonder what this one will fetch as the only present 9.8 in existence?

ASM 5 CGC 9.8!

I'm always curious to know if these books are new books to the Census, and/or re-subs...I don't keep track of the serial numbers and how one might match up the grading dates with said serial numbers...there's a nice 13 in 9.4 OWW as well...

ASM 13 9.4 OWW!

Just saw this one in Pedigree Grand Auction starting Jan 8...wonder what this one will fetch as the only present 9.8 in existence?

ASM 5 CGC 9.8!

I'm always curious to know if these books are new books to the Census, and/or re-subs...I don't keep track of the serial numbers and how one might match up the grading dates with said serial numbers...there's a nice 13 in 9.4 OWW as well...

ASM 13 9.4 OWW!

I remember a 9.8 ASM 5 selling on Comic Link a few years ago for about $95K IIRC, not sure if this is the same one as I don't track the serial #'s either.

ASM 5 CGC 9.8!

ASM 13 9.4 OWW!

The ASM #5 was graded in 2009. It's the same book that John Verzyl sold a couple years ago in a ComicLink auction (for $97,000).

THX for the info Ghostie! I'm wondering if the first week or two of January is the best time to sell a high 5-figure/6-figure book to realize the best sale price...seems like not. Or does it not matter...the people that can afford the book, really crave to own it, will bid/buy any day of the year (?) (shrug)