• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

I have been a bit busy the last few weeks...

Closing in on finishing this set and then after that I may upgrade a couple of them:

This is what I have picked up:

dcafbddd.jpg

9ccd5fa1.jpg

cd3b8756.jpg

74e5320d.jpg

2cb15464.jpg

668e60e6.jpg

The two moderns were thrown in as I have been looking for a 9.8 of issue 441 (Final Issue before they renumbered) for awhile and and waited for a cheap 9.8 of the first Iron Spider costume...

A few more to go...

Very Good :applause:

Closing in on finishing this set and then after that I may upgrade a couple of them:

The two moderns were thrown in as I have been looking for a 9.8 of issue 441 (Final Issue before they renumbered) for awhile and and waited for a cheap 9.8 of the first Iron Spider costume...

A few more to go...

Yeah Bro, nice books! Kinda cool to see some moderns thrown into the pictures! :applause:

A few more to go...

Yeah Bro, nice books! Kinda cool to see some moderns thrown into the pictures! :applause:

Thanks!

Very nice Bruno. That one has eluded me, plus I've not looked hard. Maybe soon.

I expect three from CLink soon, this being my favorite. :cloud9:

ASM39CGC94White.jpg

Holy that is gorgeous! What an amazing example.

I :cloud9: ASM 39 as well.

It's funny how much more it is worth vs #40.

Very nice Bruno. That one has eluded me, plus I've not looked hard. Maybe soon.

I expect three from CLink soon, this being my favorite. :cloud9:

ASM39CGC94White.jpg

That's a beautiful book, Don! Great colors.

Superior book Don! Beautiful! :applause::cloud9:

Okay, to bump the thread back up.

ASM010CGC92OWW.jpg

Stupendous, Don. Looks newsstand new. Nice PQ and centering--even the nearly-always absent "L" in LEARN is there. :headbang:

(worship)

I'm always obsessive about the L in Learn on this issue as well (though it is half cut off on mine but I like the copy otherwise). Has anyone seen a copy where the L is complete AND the Comic Code stamp is not cut off on the right side? I've never seen one, but then I pay a whole lot more attention to the L than I do to the stamp until recently.

Okay, to bump the thread back up.

ASM010CGC92OWW.jpg

Stupendous, Don. Looks newsstand new. Nice PQ and centering--even the nearly-always absent "L" in LEARN is there. :headbang:

+1

PERFECTLY centered and looks nicer than a 9.2! Congrats Don, thats an awesome copy! (worship)