• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

it may be a product of wanting to hold on to a piece of your childhood, but to me there'll never be a better story arc that this one. i think my 10 year old butt was more looking forward to 33 hitting the spinner than i was x-mas!

asm31.jpg

asm32.jpg

asm33.jpg

Here are a bunch of "old just back from CGC books" that I have had for over 20 years and finally got around to pressing and CGCing.

9abfki.jpg

I'd be interested in your 9.0 when you get the 9.2 you really want... :insane:

I sold off my 21 and up books to fund some single and low double digit books I need and some other things in general to pare down my sets but I could never part with the ultimate trifecta 31-33 (or my 39,40 and 50 :insane: )

SPIDERMAN31CGC90.jpg

SPIDERMAN32CGC90OW-1.jpg

SPIDERMAN33CGC94OWW.jpg

Here are a bunch of "old just back from CGC books" that I have had for over 20 years and finally got around to pressing and CGCing.

9abfki.jpg

I'd be interested in your 9.0 when you get the 9.2 you really want... :insane:

Consider it done if anyone has 9.2 they want to unload!

This just in. Leaves me with just #1 and #4 to complete 1-150 in 9.6. I don't suppose anyone knows who owns the Pacific Coast copy of #4? Owned it back in '06 as a 9.4 but think it's now in a 9.6 holder. The other 2 copies in 9.6 are buried so would be my only shot. Pls lmk if you know. Would really appreciate it. Thx!

WDF0VG.jpg

This just in. Leaves me with just #1 and #4 to complete 1-150 in 9.6. I don't suppose anyone knows who owns the Pacific Coast copy of #4? Owned it back in '06 as a 9.4 but think it's now in a 9.6 holder. The other 2 copies in 9.6 are buried so would be my only shot. Pls lmk if you know. Would really appreciate it. Thx!

WDF0VG.jpg

:applause::o

I'll keep my eye out...not in a Weird Fantasy way... lol

WDF0VG.jpg

The blacks on that book are pretty unreal.