• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,437 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

The ASM 14 9.0 in the current Comiclink auction is already at $4251.00, which is a GPA high - anyone know of any higher sales?

All I know is that I've been looking for an 8.0ish copy and prices have been through the roof. Seems like every nice copy sells for more than the last. Very strong demand. 

Great 15's guys!  Loving the 8.5's!

Has anyone noticed the 9.0 ASM #28 on ComicLink?  Bidding is over $4k!  That is crazy.  I know it is a very tough book, especially past 8.5, but that blows GPA away.  And while it is a very nice looking 9.0, that blows 9.2 prices away!  

1 hour ago, grube09 said:

Great 15's guys!  Loving the 8.5's!

Has anyone noticed the 9.0 ASM #28 on ComicLink?  Bidding is over $4k!  That is crazy.  I know it is a very tough book, especially past 8.5, but that blows GPA away.  And while it is a very nice looking 9.0, that blows 9.2 prices away!  

Many books are on track to blow past GPA highs. The 9 is also past GPA. Crazy how many high grade ASMs are in this auction and not all are in the new pedigree collection. Many sellers picked a good time to add their books to this auction.