• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

Romita did some GREAT covers near the end of the Silver Age. Here's another that I was lucky enough to get in nice shape and as white as a December snowstorm!!! 

Amazing Spider-Man 64 9.6 w mine.jpg

I love that cover.<3

Lou I am looking for raws. And I would at least like most to be vg to fine. I don't need mint and I don't want totally hammer either. But it's all on price and what I can afford. And really the pre 100s and then other keys I don't have between 100 to 400 is what going to really nip me in the butt as I know they can go for hundreds to thousands.

I can't sink money in in that much for a book or books at this moment in life. I try to stay in the couple bucks to 300/400 tops range. With 300 being the most I spent on a single book so far.

As for slab sure I love to get at least key issues slab. I only have 1 book slab at this time. Which is a 9.6 Mike zeck signed secret wars 8. I have some books I been wanting to slab for awhile. Just you know leery to mail to cgc. Vs giving to cgc reps in person at a show and knowing it be taken care of good.

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

It is, you have an amazing eye!

Thank you Chris. I have to say (it's a cliché I know) but the scans don't do it full justice. I took some pics myself but they don't either. I can't afford the price range like the one you have (which is awesome), but this will do for now.