• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
35 35

14,624 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, namisgr said:

FF53GR.thumb.jpg.f049eb67f73cd95ef569c5efc706e88d.jpg

I've never been a pedigree guy. Is that date stamp (which gets a '10' on the stamp placement meter) a characteristic of all Green River's?

On 5/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, Steviehuv66 said:

Purchased raw from Tom Maletta of New Hyde Park, NY in 2016. He was a comic dealer.  The owner of Best International Comics and a CGC advisor. He passed in 2020 in his early 60s and will be missed.

C47D0215-2A4B-4D18-86FD-86F9BB98938A.jpeg

Tom Maletta of "Beating The Bushes" fame ? ...I loved his articles ... :cloud9: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo (a friend of Jesus)(thumbsu

8 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

the only c/ow book in my whole run--but the cover is awfully white, and with some therapy i've learned to live with it.

Way to suck it up, buttercup!

Edited by Math Teacher

7 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Tom Maletta of "Beating The Bushes" fame ? ...I loved his articles ... :cloud9: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo (a friend of Jesus)(thumbsu

I’ve never heard of those articles but there is a great YouTube video that came out shortly after his death.  It is titled “Remembering Tommy Maletta.” I hope you get a chance to watch it.

1 hour ago, Steviehuv66 said:

I’ve never heard of those articles but there is a great YouTube video that came out shortly after his death.  It is titled “Remembering Tommy Maletta.” I hope you get a chance to watch it.

... I think they appeared in CBM ... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu