• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,713 posts in this topic

Two beautiful copies, Picky Pat. I think I’d let the page quality decide if there’s a difference, but if not, I’m leaning toward copy B. I’m a sucker for that Marvel brown.

43 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Two beautiful copies, Picky Pat. I think I’d let the page quality decide if there’s a difference, but if not, I’m leaning toward copy B. I’m a sucker for that Marvel brown.

They are both very nice.

It's funny that you mention that color as 'Marvel brown.'

One of my collecting buddies and I call it 'Batman brown,' because it seems like half the Bronze Batman books had that brown on the cover - like the printer had a liquid bleep-ton of it laying around and were giving discounts on the color.

6 hours ago, namisgr said:

This first one would be my choice, Patrick.  Beautiful white cover stock that makes the Surfer look great, and the yellow of the title positively jump off the page.  :applause:

I totally agree...

If you're not planning to sell until closer to when the movie comes out you have some time to make a decision as to which copy you like better as your keeper. :smile: