• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,693 posts in this topic

NICE BOOKS!!!! What grade is the 53? Looks like the 52 is a 9.2

:applause:

53 is a Green River copy, and a strictly graded 9.2.

Keep posting your sweet books!

(thumbs u

Bought this one raw (matter of fact I got lucky and found a bunch of these raw). Was graded as vf/nm by seller...YIPPEEE!!

ff28.jpg

:signfunny:

Sigh....funny.....my tummie is starting to hurt. Think I have collectors envy ulcers.

Groan

lol

Not laughing at you, laughing with you! My wife just asked me what I was laughing at....you don't know how hard it is to try and explain that...

I spend 30 years collecting FF and you whippersnappers show up and start stealing the limelight, not that any of the limes i've ever owned actually lit up, and making me doubt my FF manhood. It doesn't matter that I've got 'em all, because any copy I toss up is a pale shadow of the beautiful, polished examples you guys are hoarding.

Of course I never really spent a lot of $$ on books, and believe me now I regret it, but it still stings. I guess I will console myself by reading my Spawn 1-100.

Nice books you rats.

I spend 30 years collecting FF and you whippersnappers show up and start stealing the limelight, not that any of the limes i've ever owned actually lit up, and making me doubt my FF manhood. It doesn't matter that I've got 'em all, because any copy I toss up is a pale shadow of the beautiful, polished examples you guys are hoarding.

Of course I never really spent a lot of $$ on books, and believe me now I regret it, but it still stings. I guess I will console myself by reading my Spawn 1-100.

Nice books you rats.

I'm right there with you, Torchie. I remember passing up Kirby F.F.s in VF for $5 so I could buy 5 at $1 each. I was all about quantity in those days. In a way, I'm glad I did, because I have just about everything I want. But mostly, I'm a jealous, bitter old man.

But seriously, those are some wonderful comics, folks.

Off-white to white pages, no spine stress, nice color and gloss, what do you think? 7.0/8.0 or so?

FFNut-98.jpg

:gossip:(I swapped four modern X-Men for this one)

Put it on a PGM thread NOOB! :makepoint: