• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,693 posts in this topic

Thanks JJ/CG....still waiting for some other books to be graded...a killer (at least a 9.0) 11 and some later issues. I do have some others that I purchased as 9.0's though...not as much "fun"

Also got this back today, was hoping 9.0 BUT white pager. Waiting for another copy to be graded...

ff53.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the 11...one of my favorite covers and ,as you know, one of THE toughest to find in grade in the whole run...probably only the first three are tougher.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You really are putting these away ....love the 42. You gotta admit, for SA , the FF run in 9.0 or better isn't a simple task.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have been plugging along at my quest to upgrade/convert my raw FF 1-100 into CGC 9.0 or better...58 down, 42 to go...not an easy task by any means... :headbang:

Very nice!!! Any doubles you want to part with? :wishluck:

Steve

Not at present but will let you know... :headbang:

Uhhh AHEM! :sumo:

Oh, and nice #2 BTW

And the battle continuesssssss :-)

Not much of a battle... hm Let's see, the last count of books I own as of this morning is ummmmmm...ZERO!

From across the pond (flaming telepath/Nick)... :cloud9:

At first glance, looks like a freakin 9.0...in hand, hard to tell how it isn't 6.5/7.0 easy (?) (shrug)

FANTASTICFOUR2CGC60OW.jpg

FF2FC-1.jpg

FF2BC-1.jpg

Looks like you hit the jackpot on that one, Tom. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u