• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,861 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2023 at 4:28 PM, ComicsGalore said:

When I'm bored....it costs me...I decided I needed not only 1-100 raw...but also the highest grade CGCs available and affordable at the times I find them. Just added these 2! 

PXL_20231106_220610437.jpg

Within 1-102, even the under-pursued books, are pursued!  

I'm still very surprised how low the high grade populations are on the majority of the issues all the way through the first 100.     

On 12/6/2023 at 12:00 PM, ThothAmon said:

Any room for 1967 Lancer Digest sized in here?  Just noticed these are being slabbed  :idea:

IMG_0448.jpeg

Cool ‼️❤️never saw this before‼️nice seeing something new from a longtime ago👍

On 12/11/2023 at 8:21 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Some early FFs in today's mail from @DR.X.  As a kid, I never even saw these issues for sale at the LCS's I visited, so I'm very pleased to have them.  Nice copies!

I still rarely see them in a shop, and sparce on convention walls. That's one of the reasons I like them so. Money's been tight in my area, or I would have bought a few. I like Dr. X  and would have liked one of his keepers. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

That is patently bizarre. It must be some sort of label error or GPA goof. I've never seen any of the '60s Lancer paperbacks slabbed, nor the '70s Pocket Books/Kangaroo books or the DC series either. It doesn't make any sense, CGC doesn't slab paperbacks.