• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

Thanks, Mike. Since your a GA Action comics collector, you'll understand that this is my Action #1. cloud9.gif
I do understand. I'm thinking you're going to hang on to this book for a long time. So, spill the beans! How many registry points for a book like this?

20,000. I finally took the top spot in the #1-450 set and plan on enjoying it for as long it lasts. wink.gif

Thanks, Mike. Since your a GA Action comics collector, you'll understand that this is my Action #1. cloud9.gif
I do understand. I'm thinking you're going to hang on to this book for a long time. So, spill the beans! How many registry points for a book like this?

20,000. I finally took the top spot in the #1-450 set and plan on enjoying it for as long it lasts. wink.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif I'm lucky to get 200 points for a book. blush.gif

Very nice book Casey. At least I have a whole year to catch up with you.

Congratulations,

Doctor Watson

Thanks, Dr. Watson. Coming from a serious collector as yourself that's a nice compliment. I somehow doubt it will take you that long. 27_laughing.gif

Can we like ban Casey from taking all the good ones...just to allow us to catch him...or at least make the gap a tad smaller!!!!

But very very nice books mate!!!

:whatthe: :whatthe: :(

Can we like ban Casey from taking all the good ones...just to allow us to catch him...or at least make the gap a tad smaller!!!!

It's all good mate

It's all good mate

(thumbs up