• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,040 posts in this topic

nice clean copy i just picled up from the last link auction- strong colors!

RAD609472016129_153511_zpshmpf6fwc.jpg

This one slipped past me while I was looking up GPA figures. By the time I put my bid in, the timer had expired! I did manage to pick up the #6 and the #10 though.

Suhweet! Most likely woulda just cost me more money as i was in way over the final bid. Have held off on this book for many years as it is not one of my favorites but i felt this was a chance to own a presentable midgrade which often have a sour appearance due to the white cover. Now I need only 12 more books to own 1-66 and GSX1 + 94-142!

6 &10 are better issues imo anyway. although I still feel there is a reason even Roy Thomas and Neal Adams superb work couldn't save the series by the late 60's. It just doesn't measure up to the FF or spidey at all.

nice clean copy i just picled up from the last link auction- strong colors!

RAD609472016129_153511_zpshmpf6fwc.jpg

This one slipped past me while I was looking up GPA figures. By the time I put my bid in, the timer had expired! I did manage to pick up the #6 and the #10 though.

Pictures....

Please :foryou: