• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,689 posts in this topic

anyone seen an Avengers #48 cgc 9.4 for sale/ i missed 2 opportunities to grab one last several months...

:tonofbricks:

My # 48 from FT's USAF Mildenhall collection just came back from CGC as a 9.2 but the # 61 came back as a 9.4. :banana: :banana: :banana:

But in answer to your question, no I haven't seen one. :sorry:

Mmmmmmm... white pages. I want that book! Badly.

There are three Avengers issues I'm jonesing for in 9.0+ with OW/W or W pages: #11, #25 and of course #57.

Aren't we all? :cloud9:

For a while I owned the Curator copy of Avengers #25 CGC 9.4. I'll pull out the scan when I can locate it. I cry a little when I see it. :P

(worship):censored:(worship):censored:(worship)

Awesome...but that book REALLY deserves a better scan! :acclaim:

Yeah, I used the office scanner on the the first jpeg and it really didn't do a good job. My home scanner doesn't fit the whole image but here it is. If you look at the right edge, you can see that it has a rough production cut which was my first real experience with CGC not downgrading for production flaws.

Avengers6.jpg

Awesome...but that book REALLY deserves a better scan! :acclaim:

Yeah, I used the office scanner on the the first jpeg and it really didn't do a good job. My home scanner doesn't fit the whole image but here it is. If you look at the right edge, you can see that it has a rough production cut which was my first real experience with CGC not downgrading for production flaws.

Avengers6.jpg

MUCH Better! Thanks! :golfclap:

Here are a couple of purchase from the past few days. Both from CL. The #59 Pacific Coast was from the auction that ended a couple days ago, and the #63 was from the "For Sale" section.

Anyone know the previous owner of the Pacific Coast copy? I see it on GPA - it sold last year for $300, but I won it for less than that.

AVENGERS59PC.jpg

AVENGERS63.jpg

Here are a couple of purchase from the past few days. Both from CL. The #59 Pacific Coast was from the auction that ended a couple days ago, and the #63 was from the "For Sale" section.

Anyone know the previous owner of the Pacific Coast copy? I see it on GPA - it sold last year for $300, but I won it for less than that.

AVENGERS59PC.jpg

AVENGERS63.jpg

Nice (thumbs u